Pink Sugar Princess
Pink Party Preparation and the SHOVEL LADY - Thursday, February 03, 2005
allo allo!

today I drove out to macquarie and met up with my uni buddies who I haven't seen since before Christmas...

we had coffee, shopped, had lunch and then settled down to shopping in earnest. On monday it is Aimee's birthday, and so we were talking about her birthday party, which has been decided (mutually by us pinkophiles) will be a PINK THEMED PARTY!!!

And, as we all just happened to be in Supre and just happened to see a dress that came in 4 shades of pink, and as there just happened to be 4 of us...

we decided to buy them, each in a different shade. Our intention is to go skanky slash glam: we bought some tiaras that were one sale for $3.00 and we're going to do our hair BIG, our makeup GLAM, our clothing PINK and partay hard.

I also got my photos developed from QLD and bought Sz. a Valentines day card.

He has tonsilitis so hopefully he'll be better by then. If not, I'm still going to drive over there and drop it off. Pfft.

2 random facts that I thought today:

1. - I'm relieved to see my favourite construction worker of my post on the 25th of November is still standing leaning on a shovel - I saw her as I passed today on my way to macquarie centre. I mean seriously, is that her JOB? to just stand and watch traffic?
2. - Mac. uni still loves me - they sent me the bill for this years first semester. Let's just say, I'm glad that I'm deferring payment. But hey, they want me back! *wink*

Labels: , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact