Pink Sugar Princess
Sz looks good in Tight Black Shirts (TBS) - Monday, February 14, 2005
Allo everyone! I had the best day-before-valentines-day ever!

On sunday, Sz and I had been going out for 3 months, and since he's working today, V-Day, we decided to see each other on our 'anniversary' or 'monthiversary' or whatever the hell you want to call it.

He came over and we opened our presents to each other. He got me
+ Flowers (pink of course)
+ chocolate
+ Tickets to see Sarah McLachlan!

I'm very stokerfied, I've never been to a real concert, so it should be really exciting! Sz chose the seats himself. It's going to be in the opera house and its alway sooo exciting to go there and get all dressed up and whatnot... I'm trying to decide what to wear: the Opera House is dressy in my opinion, but its a [rockish?] concert, so you can't be in heels and a skirt either! hmm, it will take some thinking, but I've got until the 20th of March so I'll see what I can come up with!

I gave him...
+ Heart shaped chocolates and a 'Jack Daniels' chocolate
+ A red tshirt with a cool design on it
+ A pillowcase I handpainted with treble clefs and his name
+ A parker's pen which I had engraved with the name and the date
+ Some shaving stuff so he can perfect his goatee even further!

We went to the Rocks Markets and browsed around there before going to Pancakes On the Rocks for lunch (which was super yummy). Then we walked up to Suzannah Place which is a museum for how the Rocks area used to be in the early 1900's. They have some super cool lollies there which I really love so we went to buy some, and then walked around to the Botanical Gardens.

We sat in the gardens for a while before it started to look grey so we walked back to the car. We got back to mine and I got ready for going out to dinner in Double Bay.

We went to Limoncello which was really lovely, we sat in the courtyard at the back and relaxed. We got gourmet pizza!

Sz drove me home and Jasmine rang us to say happy V day.

Then today, I went over to Sz's, and he made me lunch (my favourite, Spaghetti Bolognese) and we watched the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. He had to go to work so we went early and had coffee before he started. Damn he looks good in tight black shirts *sigh*

Love, and I hope you all had a FABULOUS V. Day.

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact