Pink Sugar Princess
Bride and Prejudice and my NEW UMBRELLA - Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Hey everyone!

The last couple of days has been pretty full on! yesterday night I went to a market reseach group discussion. The topic was 'what is important to the youth of today?' apparently, we trust google and the simpsons, but we don't trust channel 10 or the banks.

Afterwards we had dinner at pancakes on the rocks which was nice. It's been so wet reccently, I just haven't known what to do: it's freezing cold, so I wear jeans, but they're all too long and they end up wet to my knees. I bought an umbrella today! I'm so excited, I haven't owned an umbrella since I was about 13! it's a cool one: its see thru. It looks something like this:



My parents are away tonight because it's their anniversary! so my sister and I decided to go to the movies and get takeaway. We saw "Bride and Prejudice" and I give it 3 stars!

Mainly because they'd changed the story line a little bit, which made some parts of the plot not make sense. However, it was really enjoyable, and the 'Elizabeth' character, played by Aishwarya Rei is a pleasure to watch because she's just soooo beautiful. The whole time I was like, my hair doesn't shine like that! Here's a picture:



We got back and had takeaway italian. And the only other thing I'll mention is that I hope it rains tomorrow so I can use my new umbrella!!

Love.

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact