Pink Sugar Princess
The Downside of Playing Dressups - Saturday, March 26, 2005
Dear Holy Jebus...

I decided to try on all my formal dresses tonight, because I intend to sell some, if not all of them on ebay. I have dresses going back to my year 10 formal in 2001!

Woah. All I can say is, I MUST HAVE HAD NON CHILD BEARING HIPS BACK IN THOSE DAYS.

For my year 10 formal I had a traditional chinese dress, and I tried it on tonight.. WOAH! I could hardly do the buttons at the top! I swear, I look like I was one of the busty Street Fighter girls!


This is what it's supposed to look like

This is how it looked when I tried it on!

Then I tried on the other dresses, and I felt like such a HEFFER! haha, I was way smaller when I was 15! (not really surprising is it?)

I tried on my year 12 formal dress, from 2003, and it still fitted perfectly, and I felt like such a princess in it. You know how everyone says, when you find the right wedding dress, you'll just know its 'the one'? That's still how I feel with my year 12 formal dress. It's still just sooo beautiful...

Last night I went over to Jasmine's and Celia, Jas, Taz, Kia and I drank and ate icecream and I got 2 (that's right TWO) chocolate offerings from Jasmine and Celia respectively: one bunny and one egg. They're such bastards to me, they know I didn't want chocolate! and now I'll feel obligated to eat them, lol.

Today I worked and this whole weekend I've eaten copious amounts of hot cross buns. And chocolate. And icecream. I hate it when easter coincides with my period.
It's just asking for weight gain!

Love.

Your festively plump (moving towards festively obese)

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact