Pink Sugar Princess
How Excitement! Back at Uni - Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Hey guys! uni has gone back so the past 2 days I've been getting used to being harrassed for free stuff, buying books they forgot to tell us about and stuff like that.

Its great to see my uni friends on a regular basis again. Last night Sz and I went and saw constantine, which was a pretty good movie. Poor guy, I kept on going,
"is that significant religiously?"
"Is that guy the devil?"
"who's that?"
"what does that mean?"

and I also got scared/jumpy at the beginning and hid against his chest. The only thing I would complain about, is sometimes, their voices were a tad muffled or indistinct, so it was hard to understand what was going on in some scenes, especially since the topic they were dealing with wasn't very clear.

Mmm, then we went back to my house, and my sister told us how one of the boys in her 2/3 composite class said really loudly "I looked up Miss Shaw's skirt and she has green underpants on!" and his friend turned to him and said "yeah, and her bra's green too!" I never knew boys that age were such perverts! I told her she should wear really NICE underwear from now on, haha!

We went to the black stump for dinner, and had steak and ribs which was nice, but the ribs SO BADLY DIDN'T COMPARE TO HURRICANES!

Then today I found out I scored a job interview tomorrow, but I don't want to talk about it in case I don't get it. All I'll say is it's something I'd really like to do!

Anyway, wish me luck! I'm so nervous!

Love

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact