Pink Sugar Princess
WARNING: Boring Post Ahead - Saturday, March 05, 2005
Allo everyone...

Yesterday mum and I went shopping for a dress for Anne's 21st party, and I had some pretty specific requirements:

It had to be a dress
I preferred plain, but a pattern would be ok if it was appropriate
I wanted black or pink (of course)

Everything seemed either too young for me, or too old, like dresses suitable for weddings or daytime christenings but nothing suitable for a 21st.

We ended up in a tiny shop called "ICE" and cut the selection down to a simple 2 dresses; one was black with pink flowers, very tight fitting and sexy. The other was plain black, also tight fitting and sexy, but also slinky, with a pleated skirt.

As per usual, I was drawn to the pink one, but the black one was a third of the price. I ended up buying the black one: when we got to the counter though, she said that it was half price! So I bought my proverbial black dress for $5!

We got coffee and I met Jasmine and Celia for dinner at pinnocchio's and coffee at bistro st. paul's later on.

Today I worked, and I'm also working tomorrow. In the meantime, my dad is fixing up my computer up after trying to load it with windows XP, which it rejected, so I'm using my parent's computer.

This has to be one of the most boring posts I've ever written, so my appologies!

Love

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact