Pink Sugar Princess
Yar! that be feeling like a nice night! - Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Yesteday was such a reversal of roles!! here's how

1. I drove to uni. I catch public transport everyday, so this was totally weird
2. I got there exactly on time. Normally i arrive approximately 20 minutes early in time for coffee!
3. Instead of normal class, hieroglyphs was an exam, which we have several of, instead of 1 big exam during the exam period!
4. At lunch, Seamus didn't have his normal masuman curry! every tuesday, I watch him remove the better part of the curry contents onto the lid: tofu and mushrooms, understandably, but also broccoli, lemongrass (is that just for flavouring or can you eat it?) and god knows what else. I think he just eats the meat. Hmm. I have to say, it totally threw me out of wack for him to not follow the curry-eating-tuesday protocol!
5. everyone else had pressing emotional issues! so I got to listen to THEIR problems! (which is a total first; everyone knows Im the whinger!)
6. Sz and I went out his way, which is totally unknown: tuesday is go down to Coogee and have italian food night!

And that's just the things I remembered!

When Sz had to stop to get petrol, we waited for a pump to be free in our seperate cars, he filled up (and paid, one assumes), and I got out of the car and kissed his cheek and returned to my car without a single word spoken between us. It was very odd.

We had dinner at the Sicilian restaurant, and when we got back, we ground fresh coffee in a "keep Rosie awake while she's driving" attempt (which was successful. In case you wondered.)

We watched Rove Live, and even better, Sz played me the songs he'd written and recorded. It's not very often that I'm inspired to write about something due to it's pure beauty, but that's how I felt about his songs. I can't wait for him to make me a CD with them on for me to listen to at night.

We watched the M*A*S*H reunion and snuggled under a blanket to keep my feet warm. Then I had to tear myself away from the warmth and snuggleness to drive home in the dark. Which, if it wasn't clear enough, SO TOTALLY SUCKED!

Lol. Anyway, the hieroglyphs test was better than I expected, only 2 sentences to translate! Apart from that, I start uni at 9 tomorrow, which means I'm not really going to get much sleep.

Love.

BJ


3 comments

3 Comments:

Good design!
[url=http://wotgphqk.com/zafh/pyxp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://icpduzia.com/pysj/qzna.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Good design!
http://wotgphqk.com/zafh/pyxp.html | http://uauizauq.com/lpuu/imcu.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Good design!
[url=http://wotgphqk.com/zafh/pyxp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://icpduzia.com/pysj/qzna.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Good design!
http://wotgphqk.com/zafh/pyxp.html | http://uauizauq.com/lpuu/imcu.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact