Pink Sugar Princess
Crazy Town Busy Week - Friday, April 15, 2005
I was going to tell you about the scottish festival my entire family went to on satuday but unfortunately on monday I wacked my head and therefore forgot all about my intention to post about it.

It's a yearly event called Bundanoon is brigadoon and it's so much fun! I bought a ring there which is just a single piece of wire twisted around beautifully with a bead threaded onto it instead of a stone. It's very cool!

There are alwas heaps of stalls and stuff but we didn't really buy much. We got lunch and looked at everything and the fun part is all the games they have.

Especially cute is the scottish dancers: some of them couldn't have been 3 years old, and they were so tiny, and SO cute! we also saw a competition called the stones of manhood which is where there are 4 or 5 stones varying in weight from 60kg and more, and there is a race to see who can run a line of barrels, stopping to haul the stones on top of each barrel as they pass.

Ok, now I want you all to stop laughing! It's a scottish thing. And there were heaps of hot guys in kilts... if I was from Texas I'd be fanning myself and saying "Lordie, those men done look mighty fine in them kilts!" or something. And Lordie, they did done look mighty fine!

This week was so busy, I had an exam, a job interview and it was also the last week before the holidays, so I had so much stuff to get out of the way!

now I'm on holidays but I have about 3 major assignments to complete so I don't think I'll really get much rest...

I have a party tonight, Sz is staying over, then tomorrow we'll prolly go to breakfast, then my sister is having her virthday dinner and drinks tomorrow night, and THEN! I have to pop in at another party in the city! and when exactly do I get my 3 major assignments done?! good question!

Phew!

if I don't post for a few days.. well, Im actually DOING work!

Love

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact