Pink Sugar Princess
I'm thinking of buying this bag I saw... (MAHA!) - Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Hi all!

I just totally had to share this experience with you!

this morning, at the ungodly hour of 7:30 AM, I was waiting for the (incidentally really really late and totally useless) bus driver to get himself organised and DO HIS JOB... when I saw the most horrendous thing anyone awake at that hour should ever have to be subjected to!

It was a bag. Black, of medium size, sort of pseudo (I love that word) suede, or a velvety-looking material, with a band around the top of that really obviously plastic leather, with big rivet holes through which the handles were threaded.

Ok, not sooo bad so far. Then, decorating the bag were 3 playing cards: at first I thought they were real cards stuck on with glue, but on closer inspection they proved to be plastic ones that were sewn on. These were ringed by FEATHER BOA! in the following attractive shades:

mustard, snot green, brown

The colours of which were further enhanced by those massive fake gems, (of 80's tshirt fame) in a tasteful irridescent mustard. When I looked even CLOSER, I realised that MORE, tiny gems were stuck to the cards themselves!

I have to say, I have not been more amazed and horrified by a fashion (HA!) item for a long time. I actually got out my phone, and messaged my mum about it!

Also breaking news today: I fell asleep in class because I didn't get my morning coffee: the bus driver was doing the route for the first time and took +30 minutes on the normal time, AND went the wrong way so we all had to leap off the bus before we were ready and expecting it, lol.

I fell asleep on the grass at lunchtime and woke up surrounded by ducks.

I SO TOTALLY STUDIED FOR MY EXAM TOO! Way proud of myself, mhmmm, that's right, I really did try very hard to learn everything for tomorrow's inclass test.

Anyway, thats all for now, tomorrow I have an exam, 2 REALLY boring practicals/tutorials which I really really hate because I don't know what's going on, AND...

I'm having dinner with Sz. Noice.

Love

BJ


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact