Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, May 02, 2005
GRRRRR!!!!

I have decided that in attempt to become less emotionally frustrated, I'm going to live in the basement playing the sims and only come out to eat and sleep.

Except that we don't have a basement and only my sister has the sims. I'm feeling so cynical right now. I'm just so sick and tired of repeating the same situations, and thinking that I'll be able to handle it better but not being able to, since you can't help the way you feel.

Asking for something when you KNOW that the person you're asking can't give it to you is really frustrating, especially if you believe that they should be able to give it you. But at the same time it makes you feel guilty if you also understand why they CAN'T give you what you're asking for.

And you know what? I'm NOT going to tell you what I'm talking about. And, I'm going to become emotionally stunted and retiring until I get what I want. And when I do, it will probably be too late any way and that will make me even more angry.

And no one can change the way I feel or make it better and there isn't a solution so let's just not talk about it any more at all. OK?

Good.

BJ

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact