Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, May 23, 2005
haven't written much for a while! I really hate weekends, to be quite honest: weekends mean laundry, uni work, haivng no money and tidying my bedroom. And working!

this weekend started off with
friday: I went into uni to drop off a paper, and to have coffee with Sarah. Sz came in and surprised me so I had coffee with them and lunch with Aimee and Sarah and Derek her boyfriend and then saw Alison and we had coffee and all-round there was a lot of coffee and seeing people.
saturday: I was at work all day and it was just a sucky day. Being totally unprepared to call anyone else up who might be expensive, my managers discovered that everyone had called in sick on registers but me, so I worked all alone all day, when there are usually 2 other girls there, as well as car service, who were also absent - meaning I had to call other members of staff who were obviously reluctant, seeing as how they had their own jobs to do.

I was so frustrated when I got home that I called up celia and we went down to coogee for some serious drinking and chatting and whatnot, which was really fun, I haven't done it in ages.

sunday: I wen the library and got out more agatha christie and then I met Jasmine and we walked to randwick together to have dinner at an italian restaurant with Celia, and dessert at Teascapes

this entry is really banal and every day and common. I have the feeling that something is not right but I don't 100% know what it is which is frustrating me, but obviously I cant do anything about it.

People are weird.

Night

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact