Pink Sugar Princess
- Friday, May 06, 2005
Hey everyone! today was so busy!

I got up and went into the city to buy the camera I mentioned yesterday! it was much smaller than I was expecting, but it is SOOOOO cute! I already love it, but I obviously only looked at it and put it away because it's for my birthday.

I also gave a guy $2. Which is a first. I normally say no. But today, I was like "If I have $2, you can have it." So how nice do I feel this week!

Then I went looking for SZ'S PRESENT for our 6 month aniversary. That's right. I'm mentioning him right in the middle of my post. HEY SZ!!!! ALLO GORGEOUS!!

anyway. I found him something and I bought my mum a scrap booking magazine for mother's day, becuase I was thinking about learning it and when I told her he seemed interested, so I thought we could learn together. I also bought her a hyacinth bulb in one of those glass growing vase things so that you can see all the roots. I hope she doesn't read this. I don't think she does so good. Lol.

I got coffee, went home, slept, and then returned all the UNSW library books. Since then I've been playing the sims and getting ready to have dinner with celia. I forgot that sunday was mother's day, and I didn't want to be working all day then go out with my friends that night. So I asked to change the date. Jasmine was busy so I might be seeing her tomorrow night after work. Phew. Just so much uni stuff to do and things to buy.

I hope Sz likes my preent. It's definately more of a useful "I thought you might need this" present than a romantic one, but we set a $25 limit. That I accidentally went over. Lol. Well still. I can't wait. I know exactly what I want to get for his birthday, but until then...

And I'm so excited to give my mum her present. I hope she likes it. She's been a good mum and I hope my pressie reflects that I consider her a friend nd I like it when we do things together, like go to the zoo, have coffee and all that stuff.

Anyway, enough from me. Lots of love until next post

BeeJay


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact