Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, May 12, 2005
I have decided that I have become an Agatha Christie books fan. I prefer Poirot over Miss Marple, but I think that whoever said the most relaxing thing in the world is a bubble bath, a box of chocolates and an Agatha Christie was totally right.

Entertaining, not too gruesome, and yet gory enough to suit my curious fascination!
And P.G Wodehouse! I'm into him too! they're very funny books. They all have names like "The Egg" and "Pongo" and suchlike, and say things like "cheerio" and "I say old bean!"

My sister had a hard day today so after dinner we went to Max Brenner. Tomorrow is Sz and I's 6th month anniversary. It's been raining a lot reccently, so our plan to go for a picnic on Observatory Hill in the city probably isn't feasable, so we'll probably stay in randwick and make lunch together instead.

I so can't wait, I really need a hug! (and he's very good at giving them!)

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm pretty tired, but I did join the POIROT (Agatha Christie) fanlisting, as well as changing all the font colours tonight!

Love,

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact