Pink Sugar Princess
- Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Oooooookay!

so today I FINALLY did my presentation! (hurrah)

I don't know if I told you about my feelings towards MATURE AGE STUDENTS at uni, especially this extremely rude gentleman in my class! it's almost as if, he's been retired or semi retired for years, and has lost all social skills. Ugh.

He heckles the lecturer after class. When I was leaning forward to write lecture notes he hung his umbrella over the back of my chair so that when I leant back, I alost broke my spinal cord.

AND TODAY

in my presentation, he ROLLED HIS EYES, REFUSED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITY, AND SIGHED.

Seriously, he's so juvenile! and rude! lol. I can't believe him half the time. In class he always asks stupid questions like, why did they used emmer and oats in different areas of egypt? (um, because originally, they grew wild in different areas?!)

there's nothing wrong with asking questions, I'm all for broadening your mind and making sure you have a hold on the subject you're learning, but he actually said to the poor girl doing her presentation that day, "I don't think you really covered this in your presentation" And I'm thinking, because it was blatantly obvious to everyone else, duh!

Apparently, the woman next to him in my presentation today, put his name down for the activity we did and I made sure he won a prize. He looked so guilty. Mooha, my revenge!

Anyway, you can tell I had a frustrating time with him because AFTERWARDS I went shoe shopping!!!

the tony bianco shoes I've been lusting over for months FINALLY went down in price! they came down from $90 to $70, and they were the instore pair so they actually were reduced a further 10% so hurrah for me! I was going to add a picture but I couldn't find one!

I also bought the big issue for the first time. It's a magazine sold on street corners by people who may have been homeless or disabled and unable to work in the past, and is a way to give them a living, so I felt really good about myself for buying one! the man who sold it was so polite and really seemed appreciative, which just made me feel even better!

AND! I WAS going to buy a Dior addict lip gloss, but they were $40!!! so when I was looking in a new store that sells imported beauty stuff (I think from China and Japan: it had some really interesting products!) I found a similar product for the much more reasonable price of $6.50. SO I feel like I got a bargain.

And Anna and I are prolly going to go to Max Brenner's chocolate bar tonight. ooooohhh... sooo good!

Love

ROSIE
(P.s) - yesterday Shimski came over and we watched Rove and mum made spaghetti bolognese and a really gorgeous apple crumble. And I got to snuggle with Sz which was so nice, I hadn't seen him for ages and ages. A whole week in fact! *gasp!*

And I made him watch the witches with me, and he thought it was a creepy movie. And he is completely right. Love!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact