Pink Sugar Princess
- Saturday, May 14, 2005
Today has been fairly domestic. I did my washing and made apple crumble for dinner. Anna is going to a 'bling' party and Sz is having a boy's night so I'm left all alone tonight.

Yesterday was Sz and my 6 month anniversary. We went into the city and had lunch at a tiny restaurant above Pitt St Mall. Then we went to the Lindt cafe which is a gorgeous 1930's building refitted so that a few of the walls have a huge array of hand-made chocolates on sale, and all the rest of their range, including Lindt balls, (with the unusual mint and cookies and cream flavours) as well as the really thin bars we'd all recognise and even lindt icecream!

we had hot chocolate and shared cake and it was a really nice day. Sz gave me the Sarah McLachlan CD of the concert we went to in Februrary, and also one of those miniature kits that you can buy from borders which had a funny book with lots of 'sexy suggestions' including 'release your inner animal' (by growling at each other) that made me laugh.

Tomorrow I'm going to lunch at manly with Celia and Jasmine, which should be really nice. Anyway, it's late so I'd better go to bed.

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact