Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, May 30, 2005
Today was out of context or schedule or the ordinary or whateverness! instead of doing not much, getting my bus ticket and sleeping in the afternoon, this morning I got up early and said goodbye to Szki (he stayed over)

did some scrapbooking (visit scrapbook.com if you don't know what it is!) - I did a page about the year 10 ski trip.

THEN I got my haircut!!!


here is the photo... just look at the hair, not my face, mooha!

anyway, then I drove to uni, met Sz, did readings and work and randomness (he said he liked the hair!)

then went to a hieroglyphs revison lecture for the first time! which was very... helpful but confusing at the same time! and then after that Sz drove me back to my car since it was dark and 8 o'clock at night and I was scared.

And then I drove home with the heater on full blast to keep my feet warm. Tomorrow I'm working for Park St fitness first, and I hope everything goes ok. I also have a hieroglyphs test! EEP!

anyway, night all!


xxxx

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact