Pink Sugar Princess
- Saturday, June 04, 2005
Phew. This week has been sooo busy! and next week is going to be worse worse worse by a million times.

I had a couple of exams this week as well as 2 shifts at my new job, and Sarah's party last night which was a complete blast.

we did tequila body shots and drank JD and coke and vodka and it was heaps of fun. I was sad Sz couldn't come because he was working but I had a really good time. This morning Derek, Sarah's boyf BBQed sausages and bacon and Sarah made me the best ever scrambled eggs (thanks Sarah!)

we took loads of photos and I was sooo frustrated that my uber sexy digital camera couldn't come, but it's a birthday present so I have to wait another 18 days!

I tried to study today but mostly just slept and then felt guilty. Next week I have 3 exams and a paper due in. Not including any shifts they ask me to do! oh well. The thing I hate about a new job is that it takes aaages before they fix up your pay details and you have no money because you aren't getting paid. Ugh! LOL!

Apart from that, I'm getting used to my new job and learning everything. It's a lot to remember but I'll get there! I can't wait to get my shirt though! excitement!

Anyway, night all, I have to turn into a study bug for the next 2 days! eep!

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact