Pink Sugar Princess
God Only Knows What I'd Do Without You - Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Some weekends are good but samey, some weekends are good and totally different. Mine was totally different.

On Friday my sister and I went shopping for shoes and bags at Bondi after work, and I bought a really gorgeous fiorelli bag in pink crocodile pattern, on sale at $25 off!

Then on saturday after work, I drove Celia and Jasmine over to the Hogsbreath cafe in Bondi, where we tried to hear each other over the obnoxiously loud voice of a plaid-shirted man with no front teeth. There are not many times in your life where you can say without the influence of alcohol or sugar or drugs that you can laugh and laugh like you did when you were little. The slightest thing set us off, including the lack of front teeth. After dinner, we drove to Starbucks in the city and got coffee, then everyone went to Jasmine's for drinks. I drank cranberry juice though because I was designated.

We got home around 4:30, and met up on Saturday morning at 10 am to go to the Aroma coffee festival in the rocks. It was really great, absolutely gorgeous weather and we had a good look around the rocks as well and I got a bracelet and some other little things and we had lunch at pancakes on the rocks with Anna. It was good because Sarah Allen came too and I haven't seen her since year 10!

Then Anna and I went to have a drink with mum and dad on the other side of circular quay and went home with them.

Then I drove over to Sz's and went to see him play at mass. It was interesting, and yes, I did have to shake hands with everyone around me, but I drew the line at kneeling down during the prayers or saying 'peace be with you' during the shaking hands bit (I said "yeah, you too!" instead!) I felt kneeling would look like I was taking the mickey since I'm not religious at all and it would have felt wrong. Sz and the rest of the youth group band are really really good, and so I very much enjoyed listening to them.

After church, we went down to his local, the Greystanes Inn and had dinner and drinks. The glassie there was Ari, who came over to Jasmine's on saturday night so it was really coincidental and cool to see him there!

I stayed at Sz's and on monday we went into uni to collect our uni books. Monday night we watched goldmember and we got the bus together into the city this morning so I could get to work and he could get the train home.

On Sunday night we watched Love Actually. I really love that movie, but I always fastforward the sad stories!

My favourite stories were:
the two body doubles for sex scenes,
colin Firth the writer and the portugese housekeeper
and
the prime minister and the tea lady.

Awww... so cute! The credit music is "God only knows" by the Beachboys, and I think I agree with the lyrics (god only knows what I'd do without you)- god only knows what I'd do without my friends, family and boyfriend. I love them all, and even my work colleagues really empower me and make me laugh. It feels so good to be surrounded by people who make you a better person purely by being. So those people...(you know who you are!)

Thank you, and you know I love you!

Rosie

Labels: , ,



4 comments

4 Comments:

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
used jaguar cars for sale
It covers used jaguar cars for sale related contents.
All the best!

By Blogger Paul Adams, at 22 February, 2006  

Great work!
[url=http://fkgesnpz.com/ocje/eadm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tpztwndu.com/ydbx/akih.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://fkgesnpz.com/ocje/eadm.html | http://jtvrukam.com/zqbw/yvur.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

4 comment(s):

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
used jaguar cars for sale
It covers used jaguar cars for sale related contents.
All the best!

By Blogger Paul Adams, at 22 February, 2006  

Great work!
[url=http://fkgesnpz.com/ocje/eadm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tpztwndu.com/ydbx/akih.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://fkgesnpz.com/ocje/eadm.html | http://jtvrukam.com/zqbw/yvur.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 September, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact