Pink Sugar Princess
boyfriends are the best - Sunday, August 14, 2005
My boyfriend is such a bimbo.. LOL!

today we've been together for 9 months, and I was telling him how it seemed so close to his birthday, which was last tuesday (9th) and OMG how weird is it that our NINE MONTH is really close to his birthday on the NINTH. And then I forgot I said anything.

But today when I got back from work, my mum asked if my dad had told me anything, and I said yes because I thought she was referring to an old friend of his (incidentally the founder of the lonely planet guide books) who got in touch with him and was coming over for dinner. And she said, "um, no... go look in the front room" so I did. And there was a big bunch of flowers in it. AND it had a card in an envelope, and as soon as I saw the envelope I knew who sent the flowers because Sz always uses that florist. The card was a really sweet message telling me to get better (because i've been sick) and happy 9 month.

It was really nice to get home to that after work! what a sweetheart! For the last 2 weeks after work we've been for steak on a thursday, which has been really good, because wow, there are a lot of great steak places in bondi.

What else? I'm getting into the swing of uni, and having marked in my diary when all my assignments are due, I'm having a bit of a stress attack, I don't know if I can really handle everything! ARG!

but I'm sure I'll cope. Especially if I leave it all til the last minute. Ugh.

Tonight the girls - Celia, Jasmine and Kia, and the boy - Theo went out for dinner in the city and then starbucks for coffee. It was definately different from what we normally do, because we never really go to the city any more.

And how can you tell I feel guilty for not writing for a week? that's right, I'm posting one big long list of stuff that has happened. Weirdness.

Anyway, one final thing, Sz's birthday was on tuesday and I gave him a square-faced watch which I will hopefully snap a picture of soon. In the meantime, here is a pic of the flowers Sz gave me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Love

Rosie

Labels: , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact