Pink Sugar Princess
Puppies, babies, boyfriends... make everything worth it! - Sunday, August 07, 2005
Sorry I haven't posted in years... I've been working and last week was the first week back at uni so I've been really really tired, not to mention hardly ever home.

I had a very social week and seeing all my uni people and old friends from school was great, but I've still been soooo tired...

It's pretty dull to run through it so I thought I'd make a list of all the things that made me feel like life was totally worth living!

+ the tiny jack russell terrier puppy that licked my toe and made me smile
+ the baby at work on saturday that gave me the gloves he was holding when I asked and paused when I waved goodbye, and then waved back. Absolutely gorgeous!
+ the gummi worms I ate half a packet of on my way home on friday
+ my cousins from england having dinner with us on wednesday and my realising that we all have the same taste in music and the same sense of humour that runs in the family!
+ knowing that I will NEVER EVER agree to work at fitness first bondi platinum, and will therefore never have to do another shift there (if I can f*ing help it!)
+ Sz taking me out for steak after work on thursday, and remembering that I was reading the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy when I stayed over his house last night. And bringing me bedsocks and a jumper when I was vibrating with cold! (sz, I love you.)AND.. making me breakfast.

I've decided to take up running. I've never been able to sustain running for longer than about 150 metres, I'm definately a sprinter, but I thought I'd try to incorporate a bit of sprinting into my daily routine... in order to lose weight I need to increase the amount of cardio I do (and maybe cut out gummi worms and coffee and nachos and all the things that make me happy! SOB!) so yeah.

I'm also working on a new layout for this page so if I don't put it up tonight then I just haven't finished tinkering with it!

Love Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact