Pink Sugar Princess
- Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Today I got to spend a good bit of quality time with Sz - for the first time in ages. It's hard to see a lot of each other when I have 2 jobs - during the evening in the week, and during the day on the weekends, and Sz has 3 jobs - during the evening AND day during the week, and at night on the weekends, but we make time.

So, spending time alone is nice when we get to. I finished my first assignment for Human Geography - an article precis (summary!) of an article of the local-global. It has to be under 250 words and you have no idea how hard that is, because the article is about 6 pages long. I don't know if I've got the main points across but hopefully I did. It's worth 5% and is meant as an exercise in learning how to write for human geography so it's all for the good.

I also hired out Oklahoma!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
because I love that movie! I'm such a girl - I like movies which have sexual tension resolved with a happy ending! the best kind is when the couple hate each other on sight. Because then you KNOW they'll get together! (my favourite couple are Ano Annie and Will!)

*sigh*

Tomorrow is banana bread and coffee day at uni, and I have to get up early! so night night.

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact