Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, August 18, 2005
Yesterday Sz and I watched Troy. Sz disagreed that the sex scenes were way HOTT, but hey, Rose Byrne doesn't get as naked as Brad, so I can relate. I would still completely go naked Achilles. Or even clothed. He even looks good in a skirt which is more that I could say than for some of the others in that movie!

It was a really relaxed evening, Sz and I got takeaway and snuggled on the couch and whatnot. Today the magazine he has an article in, "Passing Show" came out and I grabbed a stack of copies to bring on Sunday to his birthday lunch, because his family will want to read them!

Tomorrow night I'm quite excited because the girls and I are supposed to be going to a Lebannese cushion restaurant with belly dancers! it should be heaps of fun, I've never been to one before.

I'll take lots of photos. Anyway, I'm really really tired so that's all from me. Night Night.

Love

Ro


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact