Pink Sugar Princess
- Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Hey there dearies!

what have I been up to you ask?

I FINISHED MY THREE ASSIGNMENTS!!! hurrah!

its only tuesday!

This is what I did today: I got up at 9. Worked on my assignment. Got distracted by

Worth 1000.com. Worked on my assignment. Got distracted making coffee. Back to assignment. Got distracted by Marvin Gaye and Barry White. Then by a shower. Finding clothes to wear.

Had a chat with mum about the UK joining the common markets and the deregulation of the Australian Financial markets for my essay.

FINISHED MY ESSAY!!! hurrah!

then Mum and I went for a walk to coogee and had boost juice. Then, Anna and I went to max brenner and I got

the emperor's new groove

and

beauty and the beast

out of the video store. I'm a sucker for disney! and I also bought lunch for this week. I got shaved turkey, greek salad, and a garden salad, as well as some strawberries and raspberries. Then I packaged em all up to take to uni with me. And that's pretty much all I have to say at the present time.

Except download Marvin Gaye: Let's get it on

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact