Pink Sugar Princess
I lost my CLOSE virginity! - Thursday, September 01, 2005
Phew. My week so totally didn't get any smaller. I have been so busy!

Tuesday I had uni and then jasmine came over and we had a bitch, snack and clean my wardrobe session. I drove her home around 11:30.

Wednesday I had uni and then met up with Sz at 2:00. I then had a sudden horror-struck thought: I was going to be busy for the rest of the week! And I needed to buy a father's day present, AND Mum a birthday present!!!

So we had to go shopping, and I got dad a computer magazine and a bottle of wine (what he asked for) and mum a jigsaw puzzle (she asked for that!) with a picture of Picasso's guernica on it. 1000 pieces. It was either Picasso or Monet, and the monet would have been a lot of blue to fill in, so I got the more interesting picasso! hoe she likes it. Hmmm. Anyway,I also got her some coffee: blueberry morning from Gloria Jeans which I know she's had before and enjoyed.

Then Sz drove us to my house. First, I slept in the car, then he went on the net to look at possible places to stay if we go away in February. While I slept. God, I've been so tired! and no surprise, I've been on the go since last monday!

We had steak at the coogee bay hotel, which was actually really nice and would definately be a great place to go in summer, you could walk on the beach afterwards.

We had desert at max brenners and headed home to watch the Glasshouse together.

Today after uni I went to work and OMG!!!! they asked me to do close. All alone, for the first time! I'd only done 2 closes before tonight, and I was usually just watching, not doing it firsthand, so I was really really nervous, but I got it done. A taxi whisked me home (because it was dark and I don't think getting a bus home at 11 at night by yourself is very safe!) and here I am.

Soooo tired. As you may or may not know, this weekend I'm going away on a compulsory uni excursion to Newcastle. So I wont be posting. I WILL take lots of photos and tell you all about our piss up trip next week.

Lots of Love,

Rosie

Labels: , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact