Pink Sugar Princess
Botanical Gardens & Look What I made - Saturday, October 01, 2005
I took a lot of photos today! hurrah!

I woke up at a reasonable time and read in bed. I made scrambled eggs for breakfast (i'm going through a phase) and then lazed around til lunch time.

Then mum and dad asked if I wanted to go into the city with them. Tonight they're staying at the Swissotel in the city for dad's birthday, so they went in early to check in, and I came along. Here are some photos of the view from their room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the Queen Victoria Building from above

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And centrepoint: still taller than their room on the 21st floor!

then we walked to the botanical gardens and sat in the sun. I took a photo of this moorhen that got really close:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, because the 'rents are out, I made dinner for myself, and I was so proud that I timed everything right that I took a photo!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Steak, chips, corn and peas...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with apple and raspberry crumble for dessert! yum!


I watched Black Knight on tv and then the end of the sound of music while I did some highlighting for uni. I'm working tomorrow so night night for now.

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact