Pink Sugar Princess
- Friday, October 21, 2005
sooo frustrated this week!

so I sent in my travel grant application, and my friends have got their responses, good or bad. But *I* got asked if I had applied at all! they've lost my application.

the head of department told me there were several people that had this same problem, and I doubted I'd get the grant prior to having to pay for the airfares etc, but I'm worried now.. I can't reapply until I know for sure they've lost my application.

Also, I got summoned for jury duty. During my exam period. So now I have to run around getting some type of formal documentation of when my exams are so I can apply for special consideration.

Other things on my to-do list? :

+ going to the movies OR out on a girlie night with Anna
+ giving Janna her bra order from my lingerie party
+ a couple of assignments
+ finish my course of antibiotics so I don't feel like grim death throatwise...

I'm not in a good mood. Grump.

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact