Pink Sugar Princess
- Saturday, October 08, 2005
Wow! this week has been so busy! the first week back at uni, with a 4000 word essay due and also my sister came back from america!

She brought heaps of cool stuff home with her and gave us all lots of presents including

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A tshirt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mascara

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Mexican Hat!

In class yesterday we also got to make paster casts of fossils from latex molds! yay! it sounded very seedy what with first getting plastered, then fingering the mould (to get rid of the air bubbles at the bottom) and then banging it on the table (to get rid of the rest of the bubbles!)

I took a photo of my plaster cast, it's a trilobite! (we added pink dye to our plaster to get make it pink!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this morning I managed to finish my essay so now I have a whole day free, but no one free to do anything with :(

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact