Pink Sugar Princess
Today I rid my room of bad feng Shui! - Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Today mum and I went shopping for mini items to take away to Thailand with me!

we found a decent selection... I'll take photos and list them all later... I'm getting them for christmas so I'll leave the posting til then.

After we finished shopping, I got a Quicki juice. The Macquarie Uni store doesn't seem to sell these cute kid's sizes, so I took a photo. They're so cute!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also watched Ocean's 11 today and changed my bedroom around. I have drawn a helpful pink diagram using only windows paint for your viewing pleasure!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It took a little while but it looks like I have more space when you look in. Sometimes its good to have a bit of a change! (Im sure it gets rid of stagnant energy or whatever that moving furniture does according to Feng Shui!)

Anyway I'm still trying to fix blogger comments! if anyone knows how to get them to work... send me an email! (pinksugaris at hotmail dot com!)

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact