Pink Sugar Princess
Check out my new hairstyle! (which no one at work noticed ptch) - Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I so totally got my hair done today!

Celia's looked gorgeous when she came out but I only have photos of me, lol. I forgot to get photos til I got home!

The people there were really nice. I had a young Italian guy do my wash and blow dry. I think he must have been an apprentice. He was very intent on his job. I wished that he could just live in my cupboard and I could take him out to do my hair before I go out. It looked hott when he finished with it! There is something so pampering about having someone touch your hair!

So what did I get done? They cut my fringe back in (by the end of today I already had it up, but they said they couldn't cut it into a side part because it would be too short) they washed it, they put some hot towel treatment in, they massaged my scalp (that word is slightly creepy, lol!) they dyed it a dark reddish brown and they blow dried it. It was wonderful! Celia and I got starbucks beforehand and after we felt very refreshed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my hair before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and this is after. I can actually see out, haha!

Then I met Alison in the city. She oohed and aahed over my hair, we got lunch and shopped and got hot tops to wear to Charlie's party on Monday the 19th. But I'll take photos of that when we go. Afterwards I went to work and now I'm back at home hurrah! I feel like going to bed and reading my Agatha Christie.

Love

Rosie

Labels: , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact