Pink Sugar Princess
Got the Bikini, just need the body! - Sunday, December 04, 2005
Phew. Today I bought a new bikini! to take with me to Thailand! how excitement!

I put up photos of it on my photo blog. The link is to your right ----->

Tonight the girls and I went out for the normal sunday night dinner, but we decided to do something different tonight: we went to Coogee beach. It was so hot out that there were heaps of people down there: a lot more than you'd expect for a sunday night.

After dinner we had icecream on the beach and coffee at a cafe before walking back home. It was different from what we normally do, and it was really really nice. I really enjoyed it.

I'm SO looking forward to tuesday also! Celia and I are getting our hair done. I can't wait. My hair looks so 'in between styles' right now!

I dunno. Today I kept remembering things about when I was little. I walked past the building that used to be the library up until I was around 11 or 12 years old, and I remember sitting with mum or dad on the beanbags in the kid's section and reading picture books. I even remember that they had a CARD CATALOGUE! in the adults section! but only when I was very small, LOL. And when Jasmine and I were walking back from Coogee, I was walking along the walls. I always used to do it when I was little, and mum or whoever I was walking with would hold my hand and then carry me across the gaps onto the next wall. It's good to remember all the little things you did when you were little. In a way it makes me sad, because I'll never be that simple again. I don't know what age I opened my eyes, and stopped being so self involved: when I was little, I didn't notice what was going on around me like I do now.

Sometimes I just listen to other people's conversations and don't join in so I can watch their expressions. It's good to see what other people are feeling and thinking just by watching their body language. I wonder sometimes what my body language is saying. (I hope it's something nice!)

Love

Rosie

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact