Pink Sugar Princess
- Wednesday, December 07, 2005
I can't believe how hot it is today. It's so hot that when I went to hang something out on the washing line this morning, I burnt my feet!

I walked down to Coogee and joint the RSL club. I thought it might be nice to use the pool for excercise sometimes. I walked around Coogee for a bit and had a boost juice and then caught the bus back up. It is unbelieveably hot. The house itself felt like a freezer when I got in, and the temperature is 28°C INSDIE. Ugh. And I bet tomorrow it will be pouring down again. This weather is totally crazy.

When I was buying lunch, there were maybe three 11 or 12 year old boys who had just been to see harry potter at the Ritz theatre. They were wearing the Harry Potter style glasses, and they were having such a good time just laughing and joking and stuff. Sometimes when you see people happy like that, you feel it yourself. I think it's very important to surround yourself with positive people.

Anyway. I'm off to work now. Lots of love

Rosie

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact