Pink Sugar Princess
I sewed up the turkey (sounds like a country & western song!) - Saturday, December 24, 2005
This morning my sister and I went down to the beach and roasted ourselves in the sun for a while, accompanied by magazines and boost juices.

I put some photos up on my photoblog! Later on Celia and Jasmine are coming over to exchange christmas gifts, so afterwards I'll take photos and post them too.

The last couple of days have been fairly hectic. I went for a swim with mum on thursday morning and afterwards to work where one of the other receptionists, Kate, had put little bags of Christmas chocolate in everyones envelopes. What a sweetie!

Then yesterday morning I got my last shot before Thailand. I don't know what it's for but the actual prescription is called 'twinrix'. Afterwards I got a boost juice and mum put Dad's lotto in at the newsagents. (WELL OF COURSE MUM CAME! I'd go insane getting a needle by myself. She held my hand :D )

THEN we went and collected the keys from Fitness First at Randwick so I can do open on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of January. I'm most terrified of 1. setting off the alarm and being unable to make it stop... 2. not figuring out how to use the phone. It's way more complicated than the one we have at Park St and I just don't know how to work it.

After we came home I read for a while and lay about apathetically before the whole family headed to Bondi to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire together. I loved it. It was probably my second favourite - The first movie was the best, seeing the actors they had chosen for the characters and whether they were different than how I imagined them, but this one had by far the best storyline. It's actually my favourite of the books too. I don't know if I will go to see the next one though, it was a really nasty book and I haven't read it again since reading it straight after it came out.

After the movie we came home and had dinner. The other night was really more interesting than friday, because on friday I just went to sleep. But on thursday I stayed up wrapping presents, cleaning my room (which is now messy again) and scrap-booking til 3:30 am. As you do.

OOOH! also today! I helped mum with the turkey! she stuffed it with sausage stuffing and then I got to sew it closed with a needle and thread. I SEWED UP A TURKEY'S ASS! how is that for christmas spirit! it was actually quite difficult but still, I had a great time doing it!

Anyway, that's it for now, I'll post pictures of the girls with my presents and the presents they will have given me later on.

Love

Rosie

Labels: , , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact