Pink Sugar Princess
Later that day... lol. Well ok, it's after 12, so the NEXT day... - Thursday, December 01, 2005
It's after dinner now and I changed my template again. The thing is, I liked the previous one, but if you have to fiddle with it every time you put in a photo because the images are cutting over other text, well. Thats when its time to get a new template. This one is really nice actually!

I also changed the place I store my images.. kodak makes it too hard for me to link my gallery with them to this site. So instead, I opened up an account with fotopages.

here is where you can find all my random image postings! (including the hillsitters party and Celia's all nighter birthday bash!)

I'm listening to the Ministry of Sound 2006 Annual [UK] - one of the songs has the lyric line:

"we don't have to take our, clothes off... to have a good time, oh no!"

And I was thinking how funny it would be, you know how, when you're dancing with someone hot or your boyfriend or whateverin a club, and you look into their eyes, and you sing the lyrics to them, like you're talking to them. And usually it's something about how you wanna get freaky in someones ride, because ALL the songs at the moment are about that. But how hilarious if he was looking at you like, yeah I want to bone you, and you're all like, OI!

"we don't have to take our, clothes off... to have a good time, oh no!"

And it's true, too. So there!

Lots of Love

Princess


1 comments

1 Comments:

and look! my comments system works again! hurrah for the new template!

By Blogger pinksugar, at 01 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

1 comment(s):

and look! my comments system works again! hurrah for the new template!

By Blogger pinksugar, at 01 December, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact