Pink Sugar Princess
MEEEEEEEERRRY Christmas! - Sunday, December 25, 2005
And christmas is here once again. As per usual, I'm going to write my extensive 'presents recieved' list. And, I have posted photos on my photo blog! hurrah!

We got up and opened our presents in the morning, had breakfast and then went for a picnic in the park. There was cheese, bread, sparkling non alcoholic wine and various pastes and pattes that I didn't have any of. There was also Christmas cake. Afterwards we played some throwing and catching games with a frisbee and a ball.

We've only just come back and I've spent ages taking photos of all my presents to illustrate my list!

But before I do that... last night the girls and I went to dinner and exchanged presents. Jasmine got one of hers early and so after dinner we went back to her house to have a look at it - a baby, lop earred bunny! OMG the cuteness was unbearable and I so I took LOADS of photos of him (or her, they don't know yet). We also helped Jasmine wrap presents and ate choc-mint icecream. Celia and I walked home around 1 am - I think we got carried away talking and wrapping and whatnot!

Anyway. Here is the annual LIST!

From Jane (Mum's Friend)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comSome frangipani and jasmine shimmering bath and shower cream (It smells gorgeous, and when you wash with it, you come out with a 'glow' from the shimmer stuff!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comEvening bag made out of pink Chinese patterned silky material

From my Grandmother
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA cheque
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA watch & bracelet set
Image hosted by Photobucket.comrose scented soap flowers that open when you put them in the bath

From my Sister
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA nightie that is gradient dark pink to white from bottom to top
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA facial Mask cloth
Image hosted by Photobucket.comEvian facial mister (for the flight to Thailand)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comBody Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter (I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this stuff)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comParty Feet squishy pads to use in uncomfotable shoes (I needed a new pair)

From Celia
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA gorgeous dark pink sarong with white flowers embroidered all over it
Image hosted by Photobucket.comearrings and a bracelet that she made out of pink seed pearls and rose quartz beads (rose quartz is for love and pearls are my birthstone!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA pink photo albumn in which to cram all my photos from Thailand. (I was actually thinking of buying one myself so I'm glad I didn't now!)

From Jasmine
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA pink retro shaped purse/bag with a silver R on it
Image hosted by Photobucket.comChi Chi 'pamper me pink' glistening shimmer dust (which smells gorgeous and looks so pretty on!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com A book called party animals with lots of cute animal photos and quotes in it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com and From her Dad, Don, an INXS CD which will be musical discovery for me since I've never really listened to their stuff before.

From Mum and Dad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA massive pink suitcase and matching hand luggage for Thailand and beyond! SQUEAL! (they forgot to bring it down from the attic though so I didn't get to see it today :( )
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA striped toiletries bag with loads of individually wrapped things in it (list below!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comnew toothbrush (pink)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comPink Bubblegum flavoured Disney Princess Toothpaste (hey, if you have to brush, do it with toothpaste that comes out of the tube in a CROWN SHAPE baby! yeah!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comhand cream
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Body Shop Brazil Nut shower cream
Image hosted by Photobucket.comCarefree Barely There scented liners (they not only smell good, they're the cutest tiniest thing you've ever seen! all girls should use them!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comSnazzily packaged panadol caplets!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comClean and Clear Morning burst facial scrub in the 28g size!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comAquium gel (A no-water antibacterial handwash for Thailand - we were recommended to buy it!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comVO5 travel sized conditioner and shampoo (you may notice a recurring theme. I LOVE miniature products!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com A frilly, pink g-string (mum gets my sister and I raunchy underwear every christmas)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comcostume jewellery bracelet from Diva with pink cat-eye beads on it
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA selection of chocolates in a tiny brown crocodile skin patterned handbag
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA book called 'Close Friends' that has photos of baby animals and human babies that look similar (e.g wrinkly baby bottom and wrinkly elephant bottom!) Its very sweet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA sewing kit, 'just in case' for Thailand
Image hosted by Photobucket.comA sample sized perfume atomiser.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comnew Body Shop strawberry lipgloss
Image hosted by Photobucket.compink squidgy elephant full of showergel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comsilver Celtic style bracelet


Anyway, there is still the traditional Christmas dinner with turkey and pudding to go, and then the treasure hunt with a gift at the end! and maybe some more photos too! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got as many lovely gifts as I did!

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact