Pink Sugar Princess
Sleeping in the staffroom - Thursday, December 15, 2005
Today was so busy! I went swimming with mum - I increased my laps from 10 to 12 today. Then I got a boost juice down at Coogee and sat on the beach for a while. I met up with Ash and Alison at Circular quay and we had coffee and chatted about Thailand!

then Ash had to go so Ali and I went for steak and then she left to go to work too. I went shopping for a while and then went to work a bit early. I was so tired that I curled up on top of the bags of towels and went to sleep. Anyway, I got home and had dinner and I've been working on my thailand assignment. I think i might go to sleep now. I need an early night!

Love

Rosie

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact