Pink Sugar Princess
Happy New Year - Sunday, January 01, 2006
It's the first day of a new year. Last night Celia, Theo, Janna and I went to Rose bay and watched the 9 and 12 o'clock fireworks. The midnight fireworks were much better than the ones at 9 - some of them were heart shaped!

I really dislike New Years. I had hoped this year we would go to some type of 'event' that was planned - whatever it was, I didn't really mind, but it was so hard to plan anything because everyone wanted different things. And every new years, I think about everything that I've accomplished that year, and I feel like I really haven't done anything that is so much better than last year.

After the fireworks we went to Janna's house and had tea and russian desserts and watched love actually. It was a quiet night and altogether gave me too much opportunity for thought. (Don't you hate that?!)

A couple of days before New Years Eve I read somewhere that it's a kind of old wives tale that however your house or (insert place of residence here) is on New Years Day is how it will be for the rest of the year. So I spent New Years Eve afternoon tidying my bedroom up so it looked all clean and tidy. I know it's silly but I felt it was a good way to start the new year!

I took a stack of photos on New Years Eve as well so I'll put them up on the photo blog. Just ignore the fact that on friday I got really burnt at the beach and look like a lobster.

Love

Rosie


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact