Pink Sugar Princess
OMG! I lost my MULTIPLE PIERCINGS VIRGINITY! - Sunday, January 22, 2006
Ok. That is it. No more holidays for a LONG LONG TIME!

today I got back from Port Stephens, where I've spent the last couple of days with my sister. I drove us up on Friday, and we looked around and had dinner at the Hogsbreath Cafe at the marina, right across the road from our hotel! We also got funny air-brush tattoos on our lower backs! hot!

In the afternoon before dinner, we booked a tour which we went on the next day, a winery tour! I've been to wineries heaps with my parents, but never since I was 18, so it was heaps of fun. My sister bought heaps of wine, but I only bought some marmarlade (I got addicted in Thailand at breakfast!) and a bottle of 15 year old port that kicks some serious ass. I'm drinking it now before I go to bed. I feel so old - having nightcap drinks and actually LIKING marmarlade. Who likes marmarlade that's under 40!

We went to 6 wineries and a cheese shop, an olive shop and a chocolate shop. I'd definately visit the hunter again, it's awesome up there when you can drink. Which we did! it was 37 degrees [C] in the shade, and we drank pretty much a sample of everything there was. Most of all I liked the chardonnays, the muscats and their shiraz was ok too... none of the reds were too good though, and what I normally drink, Merlot, was crap up there. Their ports and fortified wines were totally AWESOME though! I can't believe I'm a converted port drinker now... I sound like such a wanker!

After the wine tour, we had dinner at a pizza place and watched The Mask of Zorro that we hired from reception. Then this morning... (drum roll!)

I GOT MY BELLY BUTTON PIERCED! it really wasn't that painful at all... it was about the same level of pain as a mediumly painful injection. Certainly not as painful as some injections I've had! I mean, you couldn't say it didn't hurt at all.. it's a needle shoved through your skin! but it was completely bearable, and I'm a complete pain wuss!

After my piercement, we went on a dolphin watching cruise, where we watched them hump their backs out of the water... but they didn't jump! they were still completely gorgeous and heaps of fun to watch. We also got to boom net, which is where they lower a big net into the water beside or behind the boat and you can sit in it and get wet! it was lots of fun, my sister and I got quite burnt, even though we wore sunscreen!

After the cruise we had fish and chips on the beach for lunch before heading back to Sydney. We stopped off at Erina for some refreshment and then came home.

I Went out to dinner with the girls and gave them my presents from Thailand as well as showing them my Thailand photos too! I really missed them when I was away. I put photos up of our cool time in Port Stephens as well as of my MASSIVELY HOT piercing, so go and check it out!

Labels: , , ,



3 comments

3 Comments:

Thank you!
[url=http://ucxvvsvq.com/ytxp/yrux.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ysugdvks.com/puob/jfog.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://ucxvvsvq.com/ytxp/yrux.html | http://bujfkxhd.com/pavx/udmm.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Thank you!
[url=http://ucxvvsvq.com/ytxp/yrux.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ysugdvks.com/puob/jfog.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://ucxvvsvq.com/ytxp/yrux.html | http://bujfkxhd.com/pavx/udmm.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact