Pink Sugar Princess
The past... oh, I don't know. Whatever. - Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Every time I check my blog I realise how far behind I am to write! I just have no energy.. I'm supposed to be on uni holidays but what with assignments and work, I have no time really to write..

Today I typed for 5 hours at my assignment. It was basically transcription which is a complete bitch to do I may add. I'm almost finished my assignment though. A few hours at it tomorrow and I'll be done, with only one to go! the one I kind of like best, even though it'll be the most stressful, its a presentation! (choose your own topic though! yay!)

what else? I've started knitting a scarf. I bought the wool and I've been working on it in bed haha! and on the bus to work, and while watching the winter olympics, drinking my port every night! I'm getting so old! :D

On the weekend, I went out on friday with Celia, Duff, Janna and Sarah to the lowenbrau, which was fun. Then on Saturday I went to Rosehill gardens to the craft fair they were holding. It was heaps of fun! and you know, it was exactly the kind of event that I kept wishing I had the time to go to, when I was working on the weekends. So now I'll have more free time for stuff like that, although less money to spend at them!

On Sunday, I worked, and then after I drove the girls to the hogsbreath cafe for steak and then starbucks for coffee afterwards.

Monday we all met at uni to hand in our first assignment and to have lunch and whatnot. It was pretty cool to see everyone in our usual environment again! I worked last night. Nothing that interesting happened.

Well. That's the update from me. Not much going on in the world of Ro.

Love

Rosie

Labels: , , , ,



6 comments

6 Comments:

Hello Blogger!

I don?t usually find so much information on this subject to actually be concise and factual it?s more like a dream or a nightmare sometimes! Anyway now I have found you I will continue to visit this site as often as I possible can as I would be afraid of missing anything

Regards,
make money business start fast

By Anonymous Zorgui, at 24 February, 2006  

Hello Blogger!

There are not many web sites that do things in such a professional way that you have done here on this superb site. Please carry on with the great work!

Regards,
online big money product earn

By Anonymous Zipp, at 24 February, 2006  

Well done!
[url=http://zavweqle.com/awzg/geim.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rszhspye.com/armv/qjqg.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
http://zavweqle.com/awzg/geim.html | http://thqrgbpb.com/bvmh/jozp.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

6 comment(s):

Hello Blogger!

I don?t usually find so much information on this subject to actually be concise and factual it?s more like a dream or a nightmare sometimes! Anyway now I have found you I will continue to visit this site as often as I possible can as I would be afraid of missing anything

Regards,
make money business start fast

By Anonymous Zorgui, at 24 February, 2006  

Hello Blogger!

There are not many web sites that do things in such a professional way that you have done here on this superb site. Please carry on with the great work!

Regards,
online big money product earn

By Anonymous Zipp, at 24 February, 2006  

Well done!
[url=http://zavweqle.com/awzg/geim.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rszhspye.com/armv/qjqg.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Good design!
http://zavweqle.com/awzg/geim.html | http://thqrgbpb.com/bvmh/jozp.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact