Pink Sugar Princess
Valentines Day Eve (and I finally got a parking sticker) - Monday, February 13, 2006
I can't believe how busy I've been since I last posted. Thursday I worked which was boring and not really worth posting about, but on Friday Alison and I met up for lunch! yay! first we met at circular quay for Starbucks. THEN! then we got a ferry to manly! (I love ferries) and then we went to this awesome hotel for lunch where we got to sit on the rooftop verandah and there were fabulous views and everything... decent food too!

We also developed photos from thailand (she brought a CD of hers, I brought a CD of mine!) and then we went into a new age shop and bought incense because I have become addicted. I bought a really nice one called Karma Sutra. It doesn't smell like sex, or make me horny but it's still my favourite incense. So. Yeah.

Then we got a ferry back and I went home and she went home and I drove over to the framer's to get 3 pictures quoted. It's going to cost $189 for 3 pictures. 2 really massive thai rubbing prints and 4 postcards that are going to go in one frame. It will look awesome, but seriously, it cost a fortune!

On saturday I went to work.. and I handed in my resignation. My last shift is at the end of FEB. There were lots of reasons why I didn't really fit that job any more. The main one I guess was I felt like I was getting too old. Everyone else was either over 50 or under 17. They talk about the year 10 formal and I'm in 3rd year uni. Also, I HATED the cafe food and there is no where else to eat. They screwed my order up 9 times out of 10 in the 3 years I was there. PLUS, my nails break, it's bad for my back and I really wanted my weekends back.

They were really really good to me though. I always knew it was only one day a week there, but they always gave me public holidays and they never stopped putting me on even though I was more expensive to roster. So, I'm really glad that I'm leaving, but at the same time, I'm sad because I think they were a great employer. They never once screwed me around. And I think that's really important.

After work I met up with Janna for dinner and then we met up with Celia for drinks in the city. First we had coffee and then they wanted to go to the Lowenbrau so we did. I kind of feel like I live there now, but at least it's a pretty decent place to go. On sunday I spent the whole day watching a stack of DVDs and Videos that I borrowed while typing up a whole lot of stuff for uni.

Then today I met Alison and Ash at uni and we got books for our essays that are due pretty soon. We also got our concession stickers, and I paid my student fees and bought a parking sticker. This year its quite attractive: it's turquoise. Much hotter than the grey last year.

Tomorrow I'm working from 12-6. It's also valentines day, and I hope that the flowers that I am getting delivered to my sister will get to our house before everyone goes to work, me included! who will look after them otherwise?!

Well, anyway. That's it from me. It was great to catch up with Ash and Ali and everyone over the weekend, but now I'm tired, and it's only monday!

Anyway that's it from me, I hope everyone has a really gorgeous valentines day tomorrow.


Love

Rosie

Labels: , , , ,



3 comments

3 Comments:

Nice site!
[url=http://dxddfopd.com/nnun/egkh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cmacnjud.com/xsbs/fbsn.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Thank you!
http://dxddfopd.com/nnun/egkh.html | http://wcpdkimo.com/iozq/vuer.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Nice site!
[url=http://dxddfopd.com/nnun/egkh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cmacnjud.com/xsbs/fbsn.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Thank you!
http://dxddfopd.com/nnun/egkh.html | http://wcpdkimo.com/iozq/vuer.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact