Pink Sugar Princess
At Alison's Request... - Wednesday, April 19, 2006
an update. Hmm... finally into the mid semester break. Been so busy. Just this last weekend was jam-packed, never mind before and after that!

like, ages ago now, maybe a week or two (seems like FOREVER)the girls and I had a 'OMG Janna and Celia are leaving the country tomorrow' dinner and drinks night, which was so much fun, but also really sad because it meant I wouldn't see them for a whole month, which is far too long without them :(

Then, last thursday was Anna's birthday, and I sent flowers to her work and got her some bits and pieces from max brenner and here and there. We had lasagne and ice cream cake.

Then on friday it was Alison/Charlie's good friday BBQ which was fun! I caught up with Alison and Charlie and Amanda and even JILL! my favourite cat! I didn't get to drink because I was driving home, but I still had an awesome time, and took lots of photos which I haven't put online yet.

Saturday I went to the easter show with Anna. We looked at pigs, horses, sheep and cows but there didn't seem to be as many animals as there have been other years we've been. We also saw cats and dogs, and one of the cats was a special 'bengal' breed which has been bred to look exactly like a leopard! it was so gorgeous, and, I imagine very expensive as well! We went on a ride and got show bags and it was a good time to be had by all!

On sunday I mostly did uni work and we also had an egg hunt in the garden, which is always heaps of fun despite being juvenile.

Then tomorrow I'm supposed to be seeing the girls from uni for shopping and movie-watching! hurrah! I also have to hand in several assignments and go to the uni library, so that should be a big day.

Ah well. I've just been so busy, I haven't had the energy to post but the pokes from several people reccently have encouraged me to put this up. I suppose I should write more often, but that's it from me for now

Rosie

xox

Labels: , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact