Pink Sugar Princess
I lost my [hair perm] virginity - Saturday, April 01, 2006
OMG! I lost my perm hairdo virginity today! hurray!

I've never spent that much money in one go except on expensive appliances, and never ever on beauty! They washed it and rolled it and applied this HIDEOUS smelling stuff on and made me sit with my hair wrapped in plastic and towels...

And now it's bouncy bouncy curls! I dunno what it will look like long term, I guess we'll see!

I had lunch with Sarah and tried to do some work for uni but it was hard because the internet was down until now. Tomorrow I'm working but I'll take my uni books I think so I can work and do some readings. Sunday is going to be DEAD in the city, that's for sure. Who goes to the gym on a sunday? ptch.

Anyway. That's really all I had to say. The girls (Janna, Celia, Janna's work colleague Rita and Jasmine) went out on friday to Summit bar, at Australia Square. It's got a big revolving bar up there and awesome cocktails too, I'd definately go again!

Talk More Later

xox

Rosie

Labels: , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact