Pink Sugar Princess
Oh God. Soo... hott - Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Today was so busy! It started off with dropping some assignments in at Uni. Then I met up with Alison and we drove to DFO and met up with Kylie and Aimee and Aimee's mum and Nick and a few of his friends. Both Al and I restrained ourselves pretty well, but I think I'm the only person who didn't actually buy something there!

Afterwards, Al and I went to see "she's the man" at macquarie center. Oh My God. Channing Tatum, may I just say... is a MASSIVELY HOT GUY! I don't think I've had that "I cant breathe!" feeling for ages when I've seen a guy... mostly because I haven't seen one that hot in a long long time. I put up a hot photo of him because this is my home page and I can stare at it when I start up windows! [no doubt Al, you will also appreciate this photo, hehehe]:

Image hosting by Photobucket

After the movie I was going to go back to uni and get some books out of the library but they were all 3 day loan and I'm at work for the next 3 days so I knew I wouldn't have time to return them. I'm going to look for them at some other libraries before I hire out the 3 day ones from Mac.

I met up with Anna briefly at Bondi Junction and bought some BOOTS! THEY'RE REALLY HOT! Because we made over our retail budget (we almost hit 130%) our boss got us a thankyou present - an awesome $100 myer gift card! I really wanted boots, but I didn't find any at myer. So mum promised me that she would give me the $100 in cash for the vouchers. So I bought some for $199.95 at Bondi. And really, $99.95 is a great price for boots, and I would have spent the $100 giftcard on a splurge for myself so why not boots. Hott. And a photo:

Image hosting by Photobucket

So that was today. That's it from me. Bin busy, what can I say. Working tomorrow then probably more uni stuff. Yaaay. Cough.

Love

Rosie

Labels: ,



3 comments

3 Comments:

Double Hottness! Boots and Channing... *sigh*

By Anonymous Ali, at 20 April, 2006  

Those boots are really sassy!

By Blogger pinkmirage, at 21 April, 2006  

oh gawd.. you join the "i heart channing tatum and want his babies" fan club too?! he is soooo drool worthy... makes me wanna go watch that movie again just to see him with his shirt off for those oh-so precious 3 minutes... ahhhhhhh there is a god!!

those boots are almost as hot as him... keyword: almost!!

much love!
mimi

By Blogger funkdefied, at 22 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Double Hottness! Boots and Channing... *sigh*

By Anonymous Ali, at 20 April, 2006  

Those boots are really sassy!

By Blogger pinkmirage, at 21 April, 2006  

oh gawd.. you join the "i heart channing tatum and want his babies" fan club too?! he is soooo drool worthy... makes me wanna go watch that movie again just to see him with his shirt off for those oh-so precious 3 minutes... ahhhhhhh there is a god!!

those boots are almost as hot as him... keyword: almost!!

much love!
mimi

By Blogger funkdefied, at 22 April, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact