Pink Sugar Princess
My Birthday!! - Friday, June 23, 2006
Today I turned 21! I FEEL SO OLD!

Hmm. Well I know the reason for that.. anyway. As per usual, I'm going to list all the gorgeous gifts I got from friends and family. Not only to help me remember in the future, but also to let them know that I love them and I appreciate how well they know me.

Mum and I went into the city and did some shopping and had lunch at a cafe which is like, in the walkway between the David Jones building and Centrepoint, so you can look out onto the street.

Afterwards I bought lots of stuff. I bought mascara, a white umbrella which has 'single' on one side and 'taken' the other written in pink. I also bought a new belly button ring with a celtic design.

So now for the presents. My high school friends sent me a MASSIVE (massive) bunch of flowers to my house. I love having a florist as a friend. They're so gorgeous. We couldn't fit them in a vase so they're in a plastic container which is really classy haha. I'll post pictures as soon as I've sufficiently recharged my camera batteries.


After we got home, dad and anna got back and we opened my gifts from the family.

My grandmother got me...

+ A cheque. (thanks gran!)
+ a flashing "21 at last" badge that gave the whole family a seizure and a headache very quickly...
+ a tiny pink purse I can take out clubbing with me. I think it's leather too!

My mum's friend Jane gave me...

+ a bangle made of pearls
+ earrings with pink river (?) pearls and dangly strings... (I CANT WAIT TO PUT UP PHOTOS. I describe badly tonight)
+ a rose quartz heart pendant

My sister bought me:

OMG THE HOTTEST SHOES. and She wrote "rosie's 21st" and "happy birthday" on their soles. So sweet!

And from mum and dad:

+ eventually I will get their car. When they buy a new one. Yay, my baby mondeo.
+ 60 second hand treatment from Crabtree and Evelyn
+ gold watch with a pink face and diamantes set into the band
+ silver bracelet with heartshaped links and a tiny lock and key attached
+ cute pink undies
+ 4 (!) pairs of fluffy bedsocks with plastic stars on the bottom to help grip the floor
+ a nightgown with a cute bear on the front.
+ the dress I'm wearing to my 21st birthday party in July!
+ a face mask (de stress that I will use tomorrow before this party/night out I'm having. It's stressing me out hardcore!)

I'm sure there was more but I cant remember anything else. It was a really nice birthday. I love having things to look forward to!

Haha, my workmates called me up and said happy birthday. They're so sweet.

Geez. I'm tired now so thats it from me.

Love

Rosie

Labels: , ,



2 comments

2 Comments:

wishing you the happiest birthday! hope all your birthday wishes come true for you this year!

By Blogger little things, at 23 June, 2006  

i know it's not ur birthday over there anymore but here in the US of A it's still your birthday for another hour and 22 minutes!!!!!!

i was writing the date today and was like "hmm.. something happens on the 22nd of june.. but i don't know what" and later during the day it kind of came to me and i don't have ur number to text you so i thought i'd come shoot you a quick message!

hope you had a fantabulous day and an even more fantabulous 21st party!

lots of air hugs and kisses!!
mimi

By Blogger funkdefied, at 23 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

2 comment(s):

wishing you the happiest birthday! hope all your birthday wishes come true for you this year!

By Blogger little things, at 23 June, 2006  

i know it's not ur birthday over there anymore but here in the US of A it's still your birthday for another hour and 22 minutes!!!!!!

i was writing the date today and was like "hmm.. something happens on the 22nd of june.. but i don't know what" and later during the day it kind of came to me and i don't have ur number to text you so i thought i'd come shoot you a quick message!

hope you had a fantabulous day and an even more fantabulous 21st party!

lots of air hugs and kisses!!
mimi

By Blogger funkdefied, at 23 June, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact