Yay my sister came back from Greece and Dubai and Turkey on friday! hurrah! I took the night off work because i wasn't feeling well, and after my sister had shown us her photos and given us presents and told us all about her trip, we both went to bed. She's such a sweetie, she gave me some really cute presents!
- One of those greek eye charms to protect you from evil
- a pair of ancient style sandals that tie up. They're really fashionable this year apparently and they're so cool! because of the rain I havent worn them yet though, because they're real leather
- a 'vintage' style teeshirt which is really flattering
- some worry beads
- a greek coffee cup and saucer with 'with love from mikanos' on it (of course its blue and white!)
- she also brought back some awesome things for herself which I just have to mention because i'm as excited as she was about them! she bought a real turkish rug, and several oil and watercolours, as well as some awesome gold jewellry pieces from Dubai.
I'm glad she had such a good time.. I really want to go, it sounded like so much fun! she still has a cold though, and I'm worried that she'll pass it on. Hopefully that isnt the case, because frankly, she brought everyone back far too many presents as it was, without sharing her cold too, lol.
Yawn. I've slept pretty much all day, and im still tired. It's terrible. Ah well, hopefully after tomorrow I'll feel much better. That's it from me.. I dont have anything that interesting to report really.
Labels: anna, presents, travel
[url=http://katngdgn.com/ziww/bjmq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://juixqbas.com/rmth/ofso.html]Cool site[/url]
My homepage | Please visit
http://katngdgn.com/ziww/bjmq.html | http://zdyopitz.com/vzhu/mbgg.html
Post a Comment