Pink Sugar Princess
Never Ever Learn about late nights - Monday, July 10, 2006
You'd think I'd learn about big weekends but I never do. On friday it was Janna's 21st party. We had dinner at this awesome Asian Fusion restaurant at Darling harbour with a massive buddha in the doorway. After dinner we went to minus 5 at circular quay, where everything is made of ice - tables, chairs, glasses and walls. It was so awesome! I took lots of photos but I haven't put them online yet.

After that we went to the lowenbrau, and then the orient (again) where I met a really sweet guy. Jasmine and I got home at 5am. Ugh. I worked at 2pm the next day. Worst shift.. i was very hungover. I finished at 6 and went home and WAS planning on sleeping pretty early but Jeremy called and asked me to come out to Home bar at Darling Harbour. Ben and Claudia from uni were going too so I got a taxi with Ben and we all met up down there. I got home at 3am. Then today my parents were looking at cars in St. Leonards so I went too. Afterwards we had drinks at circular quay and looked at all the boats and under-dressed people. Underdressed as in, jesus it's freezing out and they're wearing tshirts and shorts! I was freezing in my 3-4 layers of clothing!

Then I went out with the girls (and Andrew - sorry, Crawford) for dinner which was reallly nice.

Tired now. Ugh. Working so much this week too!

Night night all..

Love

Rosie

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact