Pink Sugar Princess
Ash and Rosie extend their birthdays by 3 months... - Friday, August 18, 2006
Yay for working out. I went to the gym after work tonight. On a completely unrelated matter, I put a deposit on some slouch boots! so now I'll have high heeled boots, flat black suede boots and flat brown slouch boots! phew thats a lot of bootage!

Today I met up with Ash and we exchanged birthday presents. (That's right, we decided to stretch our birthdays out by getting each other presents 2 months after our birthdays, haha!) I got her a pink photo frame with a pic of us in thailand in it, and a morano glass heart pendant in aqua with gold flecks in.

She got me this awesome gift set from Calvin Klein.


This was the biggest photo I could find online! jesus, so small! anyway.

It has mini bottles of ...
Obsession, Eternity, Eternity: Moment, Truth and CK One
They're really cute. I especially like Truth and CK one. I think it was a really good present because I can take miniatures to the gym or overseas with me! I love miniatures too, just because they're small!

Im really excited about tomorrow actually. For once I have friday off work! (I love working on fridays, but I havent really had a full day off from work and not been at uni for a long long time!) Alison and I are going to meet up and work out for an hour or something, and then go for breakfast/lunch and maybe go over to manly on the ferry! yay! I love ferry trips.

I think I'll take my camera. Hopefully it will be a nice day. Anyway I'm bushwacked from all my hard work - uni, paid employment and the gym all in one day, haha!

Night night.

Love Rosie

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact