Pink Sugar Princess
Crrraaazy FITNESS BINGE OF DOOM!!! (cool!) - Sunday, August 06, 2006
I have so much less time to post at the moment. I have 4 uni subjects this semester which translates to several things due every week between next week and 5-6 months from now.

I've also added working out to my schedule and I'm trying to cram in 30 mins mixed cardio as well as weights several times a week, which sounds awful and terrible but I'm really getting into it and I'm sure I'm going to become one of those hateful gym obsessive people one of these days.

And work. I'm working 30 odd hours a fortnight which doesnt sound like much but what with uni and uni work and sleep, I don't really get much time to myself. I've just been trying to cram it all in.

Anyway. Today I worked and then Anna and I booked our trip to Egypt! and Koh Samui! and she booked her trip to Europe and it was very exciting except that I need to pay around $1100 by next friday, oh-my-god expensive. But I'm really looking forward to it.

Mum and I were playing around with each other's rings today. She tried on one of mine which she loves doing because all mine are teeny tiny small and she could only fit it on her pinky finger, and then she gave me her rings to try on. She told me that the finger you wear your wedding ring on is thought to have a vein that runs straight to your heart beneath it, which I thought was really beautiful, to make an association between your love for someone by always having them within a direct vein-line to your heart :)

I've been pretty antisocial recently (although my bank balance disagrees)

The girls and I went to the sexpo last (last?) weekend and I bought a micro bikini which made me realise how much weight I've gained in the past 3 years. It also made me realise how much I've been putting off doing anything about it which is what started my fitness trend in the first place. I'm determined to fit into it by this summer, and I'm really excited about getting fit with a goal!

I also bought crazy bottled water with supposedly 30% more oxgen(it's a health and lifestyle show, not just sex!) as well as some other things too. I would have bought much more if I had a boyfriend, but really, who would I dress up as snow white or a police officer for? I certainly don't need to dress up for myself. So I limited my purchases, lol.

We all had fun though.

Anyway. That's pretty much all that's been going on of late. I'm really tired all the time, and it's not surprising because I've been so so busy what with work and so on. Hopefully I'll remember to update this more when I've got time. (haha, time!)

Love

Rosie

Labels: , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact