Pink Sugar Princess
Ha ha, you loser, with your 1am political debates! - Sunday, August 27, 2006
My god. I can't believe how high my loser status has just reached. It's 1am on a saturday night and I just finished a 750w 1st year subject paper. Sometimes you just resist it so much, I just could NOT focus on the bastard, no matter how hard I tried.

Anyway, finally got it done. I have to say, for a first year topic i think it was pretty hard because it dealt with a politically sensitive question - how receptive has germany been to migration? which doesnt sound too bad til you read it and realise that they aren't receptive at all and would prefer to use guestworkers and therefore get the benefits of skilled labour with out the cost of financial support. Which really sounds terrible to me, coming from such a multicultral community. AND MY LOSER RATING HAS JUST INCREASED due to my determination to discuss german politics at this time of night. Jesus. Sad.

SO. The paper is done which means yay tomorrow I dont have to do any uni work. Instead I am going to go to Bondi markets with my sister to help her look for a sarong, buy my bus ticket and lunch food for uni, go to dinner with the girls and if I don't feel completely lazy, work out.

Phew. I feel tired just thinking about it so Night Night from me

Love Always Rosie

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact