Pink Sugar Princess
Break the Drought baby - Saturday, September 16, 2006
yeah yeah. I would have. My car is too small. Anyway. I CANT GET LASIK!! cos my eyeballs are weirdly shaped. It might be because im on the pill, and it can change the shape of your eyes or something. They'll test me again in a year. There's still hope! right?! RIGHT!!

Aaron has got me into all the oldschool 90's music! I'd forgotten how good it is! Oasis, powderfinger, Ben Lee.. The Living End! yay. Seriously, we don't 'date' as such.. I've seen him at lunch at UNSW on the grass like several days this week. It was raining and cold on tuesday so we went into a uni building and 'talked' on the 'aubergine couches'. Haha!

On thursday we had steak at hogsbreath. I love my damn steak. We acted like tools and sang along to the cheesy old music and made our waitstaff feel uncomfortable. Then the exhaust of my car got loose, and we made use of my ineffectual demisters. Stupid Jason.

On friday I did close and afterwards went to a work thing in the most gorgeous appartment. Jon's house is soo beautiful. Double storey, right in the middle of the city.. with 2 sweet burmese cats. Such cuties. The little one tried to squeeze into my bag when I left!

Today I wanted to do uni work but it totally didn't flow and I gave up. I'll do it tomorrow. And I wont harrass Aaron on the phone tomorrow. Even though he called me, so technically HE harrassed ME. (which he can do any time :D )

It's weird how sometimes I'm afraid to say good things on my blog, in case I look back and go, jesus you were an IDIOT. Didn't you SEE it back then? I think I'll risk it ;)

Love

Rosie

Labels: , , , ,



1 comments

1 Comments:

I promise to change the last paragraph of this blog if Aaron and I are still together in 5 months and 3 weeks

haha. Damn fool Aaron!!

By Blogger pinksugar, at 16 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

1 comment(s):

I promise to change the last paragraph of this blog if Aaron and I are still together in 5 months and 3 weeks

haha. Damn fool Aaron!!

By Blogger pinksugar, at 16 September, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact