Pink Sugar Princess
Wednesday night craziness - Friday, September 29, 2006
Yay! photos up from Wednesday night craziness at the Palace at Coogee on my photo page! Eddie and Jason decided to go so they grabbed Aaron on the drive through and we all went out. It was perhaps not a good idea to consume malibu, wine, beer, jager bombs and tequila. But I did. It made for some good photos! And I saw Mimi there! haha, yay for mid week binge drinking!

Aaron and I left around 12:30 and walked home from Coogee. We got ice cream on the way to eat when we got home, and stuffed ourselves with a kit kat chunky on the walk. Aaron probably really needed it since he gave me a piggy back part of the way. Hehe, I totally scored a free ride.

Aaron stayed over and we snuggled this morning and then went for 'breakfast' at around 12. We WERE ready earlier but Aaron lost a sock which was actually down one of his pants legs. So we were searching for ages before we found it. After food we came back to mine and I had a nap before I dropped Az off at the station. THEN i got called into work even though I wasnt rostered.

Tomorrow I'm doing close and then I'm supposed to be going for drinks. Not really what I'm looking forward to since I finish at 9 and I'll be tired, but hey. I might score some free drinks, and I like my workmates so its fun to hang out.

Anyway. I am sooo off to bed. First night with no Aaron to talk to before I go to sleep. He piked it because he's working at some rediculous time tomorrow morning. That's it. I'm going to sleep too :)

Love

Rosie

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact